Smile makeovers begin with oral hygiene. To improve and enhance your smile, rather than immediately seeking out cosmetic dentistry, it is important to care for your teeth so that any additional cosmetic enhancements that can be made will have the sturdiness of a strong jaw for additional longevity.
Our dentist and team want your smile to stay strong and healthy to continue to deliver all the benefits it can. Here are some helpful tips and techniques to improve your oral health:
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Visit your dentist regularly at our dental office in Payson, Utah for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentist.
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Dr. Kevin J. Reece, feel free to call us at 801-465-4474 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!